1. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from purchase date.
2. Items returned in new, unworn, and unused condition, and accompanied by a sales receipt or order details, will gladly be accepted for exchange or store credit within 30 days of purchase.
3. Credit card refunds will be issued to the card used in the original purchase.
4. We will issue a store credit for the item's lowest selling price in the past 90 days for items returned without a receipt and/or beyond 10 days (and no more than 30 days) from purchase date.
5. If an item goes on sale within 10 days of your original purchase, we will honor requests for price adjustments when accompanied by your receipt or order number. The difference will be applied as a store credit.
6. Discounted merchandise and sale items are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
7. Shipping is not refundable.
8. For your convenience, a return form will be included with your purchase. Be sure to include (a) the reason your are returning the item; (b) your choice of refund, replacement, or exchange; and (c) your contact information. For your protection, please do not send your credit card number with your returned item. We will contact you by phone for this information if necessary.
9. You may return your purchase in person to either of our store locations, or ship your package to:
P.O. Box 1058
St. Michaels, MD 21663
With the exception of items damaged in shipment and claimed within the required timeframe, return shipping charges are the customer's responsibility. Please use the shipping carrier most convenient to you. Keep a copy of your shipping record and/or tracking number for your records. In the even that your package is lost or damaged en route to Silver Linings, you will need this number to make a claim with the shipping carrier. For your protection, we recommend that you insure your package, as Silver Linings cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in shipment.
Items Damaged During Shipment
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipment or arrives incomplete with evidence of package tampering, save the box and all packaging material for inspection by a USPS or UPS representative. Notify Silver Linings of the damage within 2 business days from the date of delivery by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 410-745-2233 (Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5pm). Please be ready to provide your tracking number, a description of the damage and the condition of the shipping carton.